Rates & Insurance
$100 per 50 minutes
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- United Healthcare
- Quest Behavioral Health
- All One Health (EAP)
- Mazziti and Sullivan (EAP)
- Curalinc (EAP)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Highmark Delaware
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards, Flexible spending accounts (FSA), and Health Retirement Accounts (HRA) as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!